• Latest News

    Monday 5 June 2017

    Please I Need Advise: I Have Not Slept With My Wife Since 2009,Because Of Her C.ex Toys










    Hi,
    I have a situation that I need your advise. I married my beautiful wife in 2006 and we have a lovely daughter together.

    Our problem started after my daughter was born. My wife became se.xually distant. Infact If we were to have s.ex, she would face down and ask me to p.enetrate from the rear (Not a.nal).







    Then she would lie there non-responsive. After a while,

    we stopped having se.x altogether. I love my wife very much and I fear God seriously. Since, 2009, we have not had se.x and I have not cheated on her for a single day, not even to ma.sturbate. I am very successful in my business and was brought up to believe that the Body is Gods temple. My wife on her own part seems to have found respite lately in using s.ex toys. she hides it from me since we don’t share the same room but I found them. Don’t get me wrong, I am 10.5 inches long. A few times, I have been tempted to have s.ex with other women but I found out I couldn’t.

    What do i do?how do i handle this situation?I am just confused and need advice.





    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Please I Need Advise: I Have Not Slept With My Wife Since 2009,Because Of Her C.ex Toys Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top