• Latest News

    Monday 31 July 2017

    Actress Shirley Emma Shares Testimony Of How She Became a ‘Vegetable’ But Was Gven a Second Chance













    Actress Shirley Emma Shares Testimony Of How She Became a ‘Vegetable’ But Was Gven a Second Chance

    The beautiful Ghanaian actress, Shirley Emma Fatima Tibilla, took her to Instagram to testify how she was saved from a disease that turned her into a "vegetable".
    According to her, the disease left her to sleep for a month because she could not even eat, could not speak, she could not even shower herself.

    "MY TESTIMONIAL




        Dear July 2016. Yes, July was last year. The month God spared me from an illness that should have killed me and gave me a second chance to live. The devil almost managed to get me out but "Mercy" said NO !!! The picture on the left does not even do enough justice to the way I looked. I had slept for a month. I could not eat, could not speak, I could not even bathe. I became a vegetable and I was needlessly helpless. My only option was to feed on prayer and wait for God to do his best. The wait was the hardest but today I celebrate God and I celebrate life! My immune system was totally closed and anything attached me. Lord, I felt any pain that could be felt in my body. One month felt like I was ten years old, until God appeared and I was fully cured. My recovery was faster than usual and does not make sense. That's how I knew "THIS IS YOUR GOD"

        
    To the few good people who were there for me at that time, God bless you. I'll never forget!

        
    If you are reading this in any part of the world, if you are experiencing madness like illness and illness, financial downtime, emotional crisis or any kind of affliction, plsssssss do not give up! Expect God and pray. It responds to the prayer that is sustained by faith. Give His words to Him and watch Him play. It's Master Deliverer! "# Prayer #healing #faith #God #prayerworks ""># Prayer #healing #faith #God #prayerworks "










    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Actress Shirley Emma Shares Testimony Of How She Became a ‘Vegetable’ But Was Gven a Second Chance Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top