• Latest News

    Thursday 1 June 2017

    Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Shares Sad Ordeal(Pics)



     It is no longer news that some airlines in Nigeria are fond of rescheduling flights without sending a prior message to their passengers. How Arik Air killed my excitement of seeing my Family.

    Such was the fate of curvy Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie, who decided to travel
    back to Lagos so she can spend time with her family on Democracy Day but her hopes were dashed when Arik Air rescheduled her flight.

    We gathered that Mercy was not even sent a text message or an email about her flight booking which was scheduled for Sunday, May 28.

    Mercy Johnson-Okojie



    The actress who felt disappointed after getting to the airport posted a screenshot of her flight booking on Instagram with the caption:

    “So Arik Air @flyarikair kills my excitement of rushing home to celebrate Democracy Day with my family. After sending me a text confirming my flight, they move it to 4.40pm without sending any msg…So I rush to the airport and get a No Flight Now. Sad…What’s ur Arik Story?”



    Nawa o!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Shares Sad Ordeal(Pics) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top