• Latest News

    Sunday 9 August 2015

    Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant For Meek Mill [See For Yourself]











    In the new video which has now gone viral, taped at Nicki Minaj's last stop on her The Pinkprint Tour, Nicki Minaj refers to Meek Mill as her "baby father". Nicki Minaj nor Meek Mill has officially confirmed or denied the baby news. And  when a Twitter user tweeted video of the moment, she replied with a series of tears of joy emoji.There is no other evidence that Nicki Minaj is pregnant with Meek Mill’s baby. But Mill is clearly ready to start a family with Nicki Minaj. He admitted last month that he can’t wait for her to get pregnant. But Minaj said that she didn’t want to have a baby until she was married.

    The video shows Nicki Minaj calling out her current boyfriend Meek Mill with a smile on her face as she says "Make some noise for my BABY FATHER". Meek then proceeds to come out on stage pumping his fists in the air, and doing a very happy dance.








    Minaj also told Complex around the same time: “If I’m done with my fifth album and I don’t have a child by then, no matter how much money I have, I would be disappointed, as a woman, because I feel like I was put here to be a mother.”











    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant For Meek Mill [See For Yourself] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top