• Latest News

    Tuesday 13 June 2017

    Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend want to start having kids now




    Kourtney Kardashiankim has two of hers, so it’s about time Khloé  tried getting one? Which is exactly what she’s got in mind.‘s got three kids,


    The reality TV star had stopped taking birth control pills for some time and got some good news from the doctor as a result.

    Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend want to start having kids now

    Apparently, Khloé desperately wants another child and looked to her sister, Kim for help, leading both to see the doctor to talk surrogacy.
    ‘I don’t know if I’m there right now,’ Khloé said during her sit-down. ‘But I don’t see any harm in meeting with her fertility doctor.’
    Meanwhile, the doctor told her at the time, ‘You may consider getting them in the freezer while they’re young,’ while also explaining that she needs to stop taking birth control pills.After stopping birth control for some time, Khloé returned to the doctor’s office for another ultrasound to see if it helped. And it appears it did.
    Relieved, Khloé jumped on the phone to tell the good news to her boyfriend Tristan Thompson who couldn’t have been happier.
    ‘I am so relieved to know that I am able to get pregnant,’
     she said in her sit-down. ‘Now I have so many other things to think about. Do I wanna have my own baby now? I don’t know. I’m at a crossroads.’

    she said in her sit-down. ‘Now I have so many other things to think about. Do I wanna have my own baby now? I don’t know. I’m at a crossroads.’
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend want to start having kids now Rating: 5 Reviewed By: tipsie
    Scroll to Top