• Latest News

    Wednesday 14 June 2017

    “Your Loyal Mugu” – CharlyBoy says as he celebrates wife






    “Your Loyal Mugu” – CharlyBoy says as he celebrates wife

    AreaFada also known as Charlyboy has penned down sweet words to celebrate his wife. He shared the photos below and wrote;

        “My Wife,




        I trust that our togetherness over the years have taught some people about perseverance, tolerance, discipline and friendship.
        Though our marriage has not been a bed of roses like that, but we have managed to stay loyal to one another. I have been our soldier, protecting this fragile thing called marriage. E no easyooooooooo.
     
    Now we know that marriage isn’t about how compatible couples are but how they deal with their incompatibility. You are one of the things in my life that I got right, my ultimate merit badge, may we never grow old.
        If no be YOU, Na who.

        Your Loyal Mugu”







    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: “Your Loyal Mugu” – CharlyBoy says as he celebrates wife Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top