• Latest News

    Thursday 15 June 2017

    See things this Nigerian lady found in the bag of her housemaid who was leaving (Photos/Video)







    See things this Nigerian lady found in the bag of her housemaid who was leaving (Photos/Video)

    A Nigerian lady (pictured above with the maid) who is an interior decorator has raised alarm after discovering several pictures of her and her children in the bag of her housemaid she told to leave after one month of employing her.





    She shared a video of the photos and her company flyers she found with the maid and wrote;



        “Been feeling a funny vibe about a new housemaid…. just after a month I decided to change her … something told me to check her bag when she was leaving and what did I see ….. pics of I and my kids hidden inside her bags…… My God is faithful …. keeps having my back 😇😇… let’s keep praying …. 😇😇

    She even had a copy of my company flyer attached to the pictures .. tucked inside her bag”










    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: See things this Nigerian lady found in the bag of her housemaid who was leaving (Photos/Video) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top