• Latest News

    Thursday 15 June 2017

    ‘I have 9 other kids, but they’re bastards’ – Man spits fire on Facebook while praising pregnant wife







    ‘I have 9 other kids, but they’re bastards’ – Man spits fire on Facebook while praising pregnant wife

    An American man, Jarron Keith Carter, set to welcome a child with his wife, shocked his audience yesterday, after he called the 9 children he had with his babymamas, bastards!!

    In A Facebook post that has gone viral, Carter shared the below photo and wrote;





    ‘2 years ago today I married my beautiful wife. I remember walking down the aisle knowing this it. I took a big step in life when I made that decision, but I don’t regret it. Being married tests everything.










    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ‘I have 9 other kids, but they’re bastards’ – Man spits fire on Facebook while praising pregnant wife Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top