• Latest News

    Thursday 3 September 2015

    ‘Suffering A Heartbreak Defined My Music Career’ – Adekunle Gold [Must Read]






    Known for his resonant vocals and effortless delivery, YBNL act, Adekunle Gold has become of one the most sought after Nigerian artistes since he debuted in the Nigerian music scene.
    With two singles ‘Sade’ and ‘Orente’ to his name, Adekunle Gold has successfully grown to become a household name in the music arena

    While receiving his award for the ‘Beat of Lagos’ award
    at the recently held Beat of Lagos Concert, Adekunle Gold lifted the lids on what he termed as the ‘defining moment’ of his musical career.




    In his words, “the heartbreak I suffered from a girl I was deeply in love with was the defining moment in my musical career. I was really I love with this particular girl before she decided to break my heart. That was what inspired the song ‘Sade’ which everyone celebrates today.”




    He also got a plot of land situated at the Rehoboth Gardens, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos after he emerged winner of the ‘Beat of Lagos’ award
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ‘Suffering A Heartbreak Defined My Music Career’ – Adekunle Gold [Must Read] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ajakaiye Oluwafemi Faith
    Scroll to Top